INCIDENT RESPONSE PROJECT
Scenario A – Security Incident – Student Handout
You are the incident response team for a Health Insurance firm that covers six of the western states of the US including Washington. There are reports and indications of a data breach in which customer data has been compromised.
You will need to complete the following:
Using the methodologies set out in Chapters 6 through 12:
· Summarize the issues that face health insurance companies
· What types of policies are needed?
· What core principles apply here?
· What would be the best framework to use for a health insurance firm?
· What User Domains should there be?
· Be sure to define who the groups are
· What files and folders containing what type of data should they have access to?
· How would you go about implementing the changes?
· Summarize the policies that need to be in place and how they would address the issue
This presentation must be supported by the research paper.
Please note the following criteria:
· Research Paper must be in APA Style
· Research Paper must have at least 5 works cited of which 2 must be peer reviewed works/articles (note your book can be included as a reference)
· Must be at least 10 double-spaced pages with standard 1 inch margins.
· 6 – 8 pages of prose
· Limit the number of bulleted lists
· Prose + charts + figures = 10 pages
· Total report should be 10 – 15 pages
Presentation will be 100 points and based on the following:
Completeness of the Topic (Policy, Processes, Action, Conclusion)
Alignment of policy
Paper will be 200 points:
· Meets Standard Criteria
· Incident Risk Policy as Attachment
· Logic of Processes and Actions (Thoroughness)
· Alignment of the Incident Risk Policy components in completing and supporting the evaluation
The post INCIDENT RESPONSE PROJECT appeared first on superioressaypapers.]]>