Follow The 8 Sources I Posted And Write At Least 10 Pages Research task
Here are the scoring standards and requirements:
1.The essay is 10 or more pages of paragraph text long (with Works Cited starting on page 11 or after page 11)
- All essay arguments are firmly grounded in credible research.
- At least two-thirds of the research used in essay text is scholarly and traditional.
- Works Cited contains at least seven entries (sources) that include two journal articles and one non-traditional source.
1.The essay contains an introduction that connects to the world and is attention-grabbing.
- The thesis is a one-sentence statement at the bottom of the introduction that describes the myth and truth.
- The essay convincingly proves the myth exists.
- The essay convincingly proves the myth is false.
- The essay shows why the myth matters/has a consequence.
- The essay’s conclusion gives something back to the world.
1.MLA heading is correctly formatted.
2.All MLA formatting (fonts, margins, line spacing, etc) is followed to a very high degree of precision.
- Works Cited is nearly flawless.
- All in-text citations (paraphrasing, quotations, author tags, page numbers, parenthetical citations) are accurate, with no information taken from someone else left uncited.
- All sources used in-text are found in Works Cited, and all Works Cited entries are found in-text.
1, The essay is carefully edited. No more than three grammatical and usage errors are found per page.
The post Follow The 8 Sources I Posted And Write At Least 10 Pages Research task appeared first on superioressaypapers.]]>