Describe the typical thought processes of a sex offender
- Describe the common precursors to sexual offending.
- Describe different theories of the etiology behind sexually deviant behavior.
- Describe the application and stages of the cycle of sexual offending.
- Explain the typical thought processes of a sex offender
- Why is it important to understand the theoretical underpinnings of sexual abuse?
- Is there any crossover between different theoretical frameworks for explaining deviant sexual behavior?
- What are some of the critical factors that play a role in explaining why people commit sexual offenses?
- How do familial or other close relationships impact those who go on to become sexual abusers?
- Why is it important to diagnose paraphilias?
- What role do social skills play in sexual offending? How is this similar or different in offenders who abuse children and adults?
The post Describe the typical thought processes of a sex offender appeared first on superioressaypapers.]]>