- Describe the topic and the importance to Public Health and explain why that is an area you are interested in studying further.
- * How would you go about advancing the field of study in this area?
- * How would you incorporate this into your major field of study (i.e. Nutrition, Epidemiology, Health Education, etc.)
- * Identify the primary “stakeholders” impacted by changes in this area and how you would best communicate with them about this topic?
* (Use only the space remaining on pages 1 & 2…and remember spelling and grammar will be a part of the grading of this question. Thank you).
And also answer these two questions:
- click here for more information on this paper
- ** The “polluter pays principle” means that:
- The polluter of the environment pays for the costs of pollution prevention and control along to the consumer
- The polluter of the environment passes the costs of pollution prevention and control along to the company’s employees
- The polluter of the environment passes the costs of pollution prevention and control along to the regulatory agency overseeing that category of pollution
- The public can pollute as much as they want and the companies have to pay the costs of pollution prevention and control
- ** The policy process of balancing the economic and other costs with the social and health benefits of environmental decisions is:
- An independent process that does not consider Risk Assessment
- A part of the Risk Assessment process
- Synonymous with Risk Management
- Closely aligned with Risk Assessment
- An arbitrary and capricious exercise performed in order to placate the public