- Competency 5: Apply knowledge of theory and research in the study of biological psychology to inform personal behavior and values, understand social policy, and develop professional goals and plans. Discuss how results can be influenced by the ability of the individual taking the test.
- Competency 6: Communicate effectively in a variety of formats.
- Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of apsychology professional.
- Use APA style and format.ContextIntelligence is the ability to reason, to understand, and to profit from experience. The Assessment 5 Context document contains additional information about the following topics:• Intelligence Quotient (IQ). • Lumpers or Splitters.
- click here for more information on this paper
TEMPLATE_PSYC-FP4310_00003: 2015-07-10 15:13:02.656454
• Since what is considered a skill and talent can be very culturally and perceptually based, does it stands to reason that intelligence is the same? How can the biases and perceptions of the test’s creator influence the outcome of the test? Does this influence our society as a whole, since this will become the determining factor of what is considered intelligent?