64423 -6- Pages Within 12hrs
Number of Pages: 6 (Double Spaced)
Number of sources: 5
Writing Style: APA
Type of document: Essay
Language Style: English (U.S.)
Order Instructions: Attached
Write: This Final Paper, an argumentative essay, will present research relating the critical thinker to the modern, globalized world. In this assignment, you need to address the items below in separate sections with new headings for each. In your paper,
Topic is Global Climate Change
• Identify the global societal problem within the introductory paragraph.
o Conclude with a thesis statement that states your proposed solutions to the problem. (For guidance on how to construct a good introduction paragraph, please review the Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. from the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..)
• Describe background information on how that problem developed or came into existence.
o Show why this is a societal problem.
o Provide perspectives from multiple disciplines or populations so that you fully represent what different parts of society have to say about this issue.
• Construct an argument supporting your proposed solutions, considering multiple disciplines or populations so that your solution shows that multiple parts of society will benefit from this solution.
o Provide evidence from multiple scholarly sources as evidence that your proposed solution is viable.
• Interpret statistical data from at least three, peer-reviewed scholarly sources within your argument.
o Discuss the validity, reliability, and any biases.
o Identify the strengths and weaknesses of these sources, pointing out limitations of current research and attempting to indicate areas for future research. (You may even use visual representations such as graphs or charts to explain statistics from sources.)
• Evaluate the ethical outcomes that result from your solution.
o Provide at least one positive ethical outcome as well as at least one negative ethical outcome that could result from your solution.
o Explain at least two ethical issues related to each of those outcomes. (It is important to consider all of society.)
• Develop a conclusion for the last paragraphs of the essay, starting with rephrasing your thesis statement and then presenting the major points of the topic and how they support your argument.
The Global Societal Problem, Argument, and Solution
• Must be 1,750 to 2,250 words in length (approximately between seven and nine pages; not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
The post 64423 -6- Pages Within 12hrs appeared first on superioressaypapers.]]>